Who wants to go racing?

Hi there everyone. I am in the Houston area and I am wanting to get out there to race my latemodel, but the way my business has been going I havn't been able to get out there as fast as I wanted. I am not a dreamer, and I am not looking for a full ride. I am looking for someone that might have a motor, a complete car, or $$$ laying around that wants to team up and go racing. I own a living quarters trailer, I have nice Rayburn roller, I have brand new tires, and I have a 5000 sq ft race shop full of tools and spares to keep the car maintained. I am willing to race anywhere.

As far as my Background I race clean and I don't tear up a lot of stuff. I am VERY good at maintaining top level cars and engines. As far as my driving my record goes like this: I went 39 straight races without a DNF. I had 36 top tens, 29 top 5's, and 16 top 3 finishes. I blew an engine on my 40th race, and then continued to go 38 races without another DNF. If you are looking for a driver that wants to go win races, give feedback, not trash your equipment and wallet, do as I say, and also throw $$$ in the pot I am your guy!! I have the knowledge and the driving ability to run with anyone, I just need the budget LOL! If you are interested in checking out what I have going on please email me at smurfsracing@yahoo.com or call 832-421-4625. Thanks!

While there may be someone out there wanting to take you up on your offer, another way to get hooked up is to go to race tracks, make friends, help out in the pits for a team that could use a good man and let things develop that way.

Good luck with your search!

Nick

Archived