Got video?

Was just wondering if anyone has a video of the pure stock feature race for 8/24/13. We had a great race, and would to see some footage of 48C,9, and 33 fighting it out for the win.

Was just wondering if anyone has a video of the pure stock feature race for 8/24/13. We had a great race, and would to see some footage of 48C,9, and 33 fighting it out for the win.

I'm working on posting the in car from the 777. He was hooked up until his issue. Looked really scary from the video. I will post link as soon as it uploads

Seems like same two cars are up front and winning since ive been out any complaints...just wondering if or will they ever tech anything different...hope you get one soon cooter since u were the only one who showed that night...just a thought....

Well Daniell we got a big suprise last night the driver in the 777 car is finally learning we had a great night He was running 3rd in the feature when he had an issue with that round thinggy you hold on to but he did great up until then Get your car together and come show us how its done You got it going on you have a nice car its a shame you let it sit we can always paint it gray and put 777c on it with decals saying sponsored by my good friend Daniel Waer!!

Seems like same two cars are up front and winning since ive been out any complaints...just wondering if or will they ever tech anything different...hope you get one soon cooter since u were the only one who showed that night...just a thought....

Well Daniel you really missed a great race, it truly was a fight between the three of us for first. Sorry to say I finished third, but it wasn't for lack of trying or being right in the hunt. I came from 8th to 2nd, and was challenging 1st I made a bobble and it cost me.

No complaints just great racing, The TOP 2 CARS fought it it out for the entire 20 lap feature # 9 led the race for 18 3/4 laps with the 33 on his butt the entire race then 33 made an awesome pass in turn 4 to take the lead and hold on for the final lap for the win Congrats to Randy. 48c made one hell of a run came from 8th up to 2nd at one point late in the race but finished 3rd . 777 drove the wheels off his car, he was running 3rd for a good while but had a temporary mechanical failure.

It wont be the same 2 cars up front for long

I am not very computer savvy but I finally got the purestock video uploaded on youtube. Cody took this from my stand.

Andy, there is part of Nathans agriculture racing with no steering wheel in this video too.

Pure Stock feature, Part 1

Pure Stock feature, Part 2

Pure Stock feature, Part 3

Thanks

Keith

P.S. No, Cody did not get any other features but He did get some heat races. Sorry about that but I had to put him to work.

I thought the 97 won in texana about a month ago?? Is this the same driver?

97 has won twice at edna.. and i was driving then and now. I had a passenger in my car this weekend at goliad.. there for i had extra weight.. but on top of that goliad is a horse power track.. its very sticky.. who ever has the power will be up front. Edna is a drivers track.. horse power isnt nearly as big of a factor at edna.. more set up driving style and if you do have the hp.. throttle control

Seems to me the 9 car slide up to high and couldnt get it back straight in time the 33 car car had the same lenght on him after the 9 got back in the wind looks pretty even to me if you really look at it that race your lookin at looks bad but didnt think it out look at both sides of the fence so to speak

THANKS CODY FOR FILMING THE RACE, I HAVE WATCHED IT SEVERAL TIMES, AND THE RESULT IS ALWAYS THE SAME, THOUGHT IF I WATCHED ENOUGH TIMES THAT MAYBE I WOULD GET AROUND THE 2 CARS AT THE END (LOL). IT WAS A GREAT RACE, I HAD A BLAST.

Archived