dash for cash

justforracing

Saw the first -dash for cash - what did everyine thunk of that

We missed the races last night. What cars got invited for the dash and how did it turn out

It was interesting, I would like to know what rules it would have.

Is it a a purestock-street stock car run what u brung with no rules that is by Dannys approval? Everyone put up money just like a grudge race, if you have a good chassis, good driving skills and more motor than is allowed in your normal class, that could be real fun!

The drivers i could identify

Danny r4j

Mike brune 13

Harley brune 175

and 3 other cars i believe

Sobwhat is the purpose of it - he out ran all those. Cars before - so what did he show or prove

the right track conditions and good driving is all it would take to beat him. it can be done. it gives people the chance to win a little more money with no entry fee for that particular race.

Sobwhat is the purpose of it - he out ran all those. Cars before - so what did he show or prove

the right track conditions and good driving is all it would take to beat him. it can be done. it gives people the chance to win a little more money with no entry fee for that particular race.

Maybe you will get invited to run with him when you come back John...

This is coming from a man who already has beaten him :)

Archived