give them a hand

krusty_rusty

Somebody needs to give Ronnie New, and those guys a pat on the back or just a job well done the next time you see them. Usually I'm on here complaining about something, because thats what gets reactions out of people. What happened on late Friday afternoon and Saturday night deserves some attention. Like I said in an earlier post, Ronnie New was involved in a crash during pratice on Friday which did some significant damage to the car. I was doubting whether or not that crew would even have the car on the track for Saturday's race let alone the unthinkable, taking home a victory. WOW. I'm sure those guys got no sleep getting that car ready to run, let alone ready to run at the front. Once again outstanding job guys, and in the immortal words of Bill Walton. THROW IT DOWN BIG MAN!!!

yes, ronnie showed dave edwards how much experience is worth. Exellent job by the #1 crew and driver. Also gotta give props to mike yale and crew for changing a motor and running as good as they did. Hudak tore his car up, didnt get to talk to him, i bet he wasnt happy.

big john

Archived