congrats to #9

Well let me be the first to say congrats to Brian Morris In #9 he ran a hell of a race. I would also like to say I am sorry for getting mad at what happened on the first lap between me and #9, we were both racing to win and we made contact. It was a racing thing, neither one of us meant for it to happen, and I should have left it on the track, but I was disappointed that I was not able to finish the race, and be a force to be reckon with. That's racing, Brian and I have talked and were good to go, no hard feelings. Would also like to say way to go for my little brother, his rookie start and he finished 4th.

p.s. thanks lexi,steven and sarah for all your help in the pits

good race brian wish cooter could of stayed in race would of been fun race with another car i have video and yes was a racing issue nothing personal on accident off to boerne hopefully i can upload later this evening enjoyed the races...thanks sos

yeah me too Dewey, but that racing, will live to race again, main thing is we all stay friends!

Awesome job SOS, track was just about as prefect as it can be, plenty of bite. Even with the rain threat of rain, and waiting to water, just in case it did rain, it turned out great.

Hope you can upload your video, my camera wasn't on , dummy in the driver's seat couldn't get it to work, I think it would've been a video of you throwing mud in my face LOL.

Archived