Good niight of racing

cooter48c

I can't believe am the first one to comment on the races last night at TRP. As always there was a few hick-ups but that's dirt track racing, all in all I believe it was a good night of racing for just about everyone, 24 limited, 12 late models, 12 P.S.,9 S.S. I think hot stock trucks had about 8. I could be off by one or two, but anyone had lots of cars, lots of close racing, great racing in all classes, money well spent to go watch and pit for my buddy Mitch. G.W. boy you better get you some new tires, cause you flat drove the wheels off that late model, Shane and J.J. I don't think you could of had a race with a finish line that was any closer.

I enjoyed it other than a call in street stock feature, think it is wrong to send car to back when they spin trying to avoid hitting car that spun in front of them. Guess you are supposed to just plow into them.

No you arent supposed to just plow into it you "justramit"!!

Just kidding i couldnt help my self after seeing your screen name.

Well I was trying to figure out what they were doing also. Other than the wrong car got put to back. The 5 car should have been put to back. I was punted that last spin. The first two were on me and I respectfully went to back as a driver should do. But the last spin I was punted by the 5 car. Sucks because last night wasnt the kind of night I wanted. No mm ore for me until 31st. Got a bent axle and two torn up trailing arms.

Do all classes run race receiver radios? It took an inordinate amount of time to get lined up for restarts, which tells me the drivers are not respecting the decisions/instructions of the officials or they don't use radios. The fastest way to get fans to not come back is delays like they had last nite. I would have had the black flag out.

Other than that, the racing was good.

Do all classes run race receiver radios? It took an inordinate amount of time to get lined up for restarts, which tells me the drivers are not respecting the decisions/instructions of the officials or they don't use radios. The fastest way to get fans to not come back is delays like they had last nite. I would have had the black flag out.

Other than that, the racing was good.

Not all driver's have receiver's (not mandated) they are however supposed to run transmitter's when the car count is over a certain number (10 I believe, didn't read exact rule) If i remember correctly . But driver's not respecting the officials, is not good for the track and fans don't want to watch that mess.

Well I was trying to figure out what they were doing also. Other than the wrong car got put to back. The 5 car should have been put to back. I was punted that last spin. The first two were on me and I respectfully went to back as a driver should do. But the last spin I was punted by the 5 car. Sucks because last night wasnt the kind of night I wanted. No mm ore for me until 31st. Got a bent axle and two torn up trailing arms.

Hey little buddy i thought you went to go race not a football game and you were the football!!

Well unfortunatelly that happens at least your man enough to suck it up go home and fix it call me if you need some help! I can hold your drink and watch you work im good at it!!

Well it didnt help my driving I was upset and mad because instead of my distributor going out my car was out of fuel and I was dumbfounded by that. Never have I ran out of fuel before. And I shouldn't had ran the feature. But I did and tried to stay out of everyones way but instead was in the way more than out. So im sorry to the high points guys that were behind me. O well its part of dam racing. So if ya dont like it park it. Other than that I enjoyed myself and so did my boys and my niece getting to watch me run. Next run the 31st in corpus. Got a few adjustments to make.

Archived