Pure Stock Rule Meeting Saturday, 8/3/13 @ 4 p.m.

dancer52

The rules meeting that was supposed to be held yesterday, will be held this Saturday at 4 p.m. at the track. Please get the word out.

Brenda

If your a pure stock driver and plan on racing at CBS this year you should try and be at the meeting. Hopefully some of the disagreements on mid season rule changes will be worked out and we can get on with the season.

I did not make it in time, but i was told by a fellow racer:

1.That pure stock will not race for points any more this year

2. If you dont like the rules go somewhere else

3. Danny will only be racing in a special invite only class with people he invites.

3. Danny will only be racing in a special invite only class with people he invites.

Doesn't seem to be the "Official" response, but rather a reply from a particular perspective... LOL

Nick

August 3 highest pure stock car count this year!! Just figured i would add that to this topic. Only time will tell if this will continue. :)

There has been a decent car count, but not the highest for sure. The 2 best nights so far were opening night there were 16 & during the Street Stock Shootout there were also 16. The track averages about 10 cars and y'all had 11 this past weekend.

August 3 highest pure stock car count this year!! Just figured i would add that to this topic. Only time will tell if this will continue. :)

There has been a decent car count, but not the highest for sure. The 2 best nights so far were opening night there were 16 & during the Street Stock Shootout there were also 16. The track averages about 10 cars and y'all had 11 this past weekend.

You are right i guess i should have said "in a while" lol. Usually 6 to 9, we did have about 4 new cars though.

I have very little racing under my belt actually i have a lot of street racing but we do have a purestock my grandson drives so it counts for some im still learning and one thng i have learned is when you bad mouth a track it hurts car count that means nobody shows up to race with or against however you choose when i get mad i call a couple of my buddies usally somebody that doesnt race and dont go to the track and let off steam just saying trying to help i always hear this i aint going back any way so they go race somewhere else and that cost more money so then they trickle back just saying what i do good luck over there and think about what i said

Its sad when theres no place to race

The pure stock class had a good turnout sat considering all the talk thats been going on. It honestly looked like a pretty even class, there was a few fast cars and good drivers, several cars still learning and several new cars to the track.

The pure stock class had a good turnout sat considering all the talk thats been going on. It honestly looked like a pretty even class, there was a few fast cars and good drivers, several cars still learning and several new cars to the track.

I think it was a good car count and for the new cars I hope you keep coming back. There are a lot of first year drivers and I think its awesome for the last two races green to checkered with no cautions.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't seem to be the "Official" response, but rather a reply from a particular perspective... LOL

Nick

So what was the OFFICAL word from the track

Archived