Thank You!

Well as most of you know the Pure Stock 01 has sold. I just wanted to say a HUGH THANK YOU to everyone. :lol: We were lucky to fall in with a crew that has racing knowledge and that they were willing to share thier knowledge with us. Even luckier when we realized, once we got to the track, that other racers that we didn't know were willing to help us out as well. I have meet some of the greatest, craziest, passionate, and helpful people out at the track. I mean racing is great on its own, but you guys and gals all made it that much better. Again thank you to everyone that ever helped me in the pits, in the hot pits, shared your knowledge, gave a high five or some encouraging words. ;)

Good luck!

Christie

Former driver of the Pure Stock 01 B)

Well Christi now that ya'll have sold your car I hope that it will not stop you from coming to the race's, I am sorry you sold your car and happy my brother bought it all at the same time. We had fun racing against you and getting to know you. Cooter

Well Christi now that ya'll have sold your car I hope that it will not stop you from coming to the race's, I am sorry you sold your car and happy my brother bought it all at the same time. We had fun racing against you and getting to know you. Cooter

Yeah we will be out there and I will have to come and be your hot pit crew some nights! Lol

Archived