Back-To-School-Bash

BobbyJack

It's that time again!

2 Jack's Racing-Sames Ford-My94.7 & South Texas Speedways 8th Annual Back-To-School-Bash Saturday August 3rd. School Supplies will be given out during Intermission. Anyone who wants to donate can bring supplies to our Trailer. I would like to Thank our Sponsors for helping me put this on:

Funtrackers - Kirk's Trucking - Dubs Garage - Woody's - Thermo King - Niko's - La Casa - Fleet Pride - Victoria Auto Recovery of Corpus Christi - Ainsworth Trucking - Integrity Contracting - -Flour Bluff Business Association - Abbey Homes - Alaina D Racing.

Special Thanks to DARPRO for our Bike Sponsor! Don't miss out of the Fun Saturday August 3rd. I would like to Thank Janet Dibrell and Tommy Miller for their help.

It's going to be a Great Night, we have 5 Bikes - Backpacks and Gifts cards that will be given out along with the School Supplies. So, Kids don't forget to check your Bag!

Karen Jack

2 Jack's Racing

Thanks Karen I call this the 8th annual but it is probably the 10th year 2 jacks has put this together for a track I promoted, always a great night and helping children and parents with school supplies is awesome. Thank you Karen and Bobby for all you do for the racing community and all those that are helping we greatly appreciate it!

Owen

• 2 weeks later...
It's that time again!

2 Jack's Racing-Sames Ford-My94.7 & South Texas Speedways 8th Annual Back-To-School-Bash Saturday August 3rd. School Supplies will be given out during Intermission. Anyone who wants to donate can bring supplies to our Trailer. I would like to Thank our Sponsors for helping me put this on:

Funtrackers - Kirk's Trucking - Dubs Garage - Woody's - Thermo King - Niko's - La Casa - Fleet Pride - Victoria Auto Recovery of Corpus Christi - Ainsworth Trucking - Integrity Contracting - -Flour Bluff Business Association - Abbey Homes - Alaina D Racing.

Special Thanks to DARPRO for our Bike Sponsor! Don't miss out of the Fun Saturday August 3rd. I would like to Thank Janet Dibrell and Tommy Miller for their help.

It's going to be a Great Night, we have 5 Bikes - Backpacks and Gifts cards that will be given out along with the School Supplies. So, Kids don't forget to check your Bag!

Karen Jack

2 Jack's Racing

post-1195-1375707767.jpg

post-1195-1375707785.jpg

post-1195-1375707810.jpg

post-1195-1375707938.jpg

post-3-1375714136.jpg

Archived