EMod Invitation to race

SOS has been asked to consider race dates for EMODS. We have looked at STS race schedule and ours and there are several dates when we are not racing on the same night. I am going to list them all and would like feedback from EMOD racers if they are interested. Thanks and look forward to hearing from all EMOD drivers.

Dates:

8-10-13

8-24-13

9-21-13

10-05-13

Halloween Havoc 10-26-13

Has any thought been put into the fact that all the emods would need to change gears to go run Goliad? I assume the rules have been reviewed and you noticed they have to run a 6000 rev chip and most of these cars are geared to stay off this chip at STS, with the large track layout of Goliad these cars will be on the rev limiter a lot, not sure this will work very well.

Has any thought been put into the fact that all the emods would need to change gears to go run Goliad? I assume the rules have been reviewed and you noticed they have to run a 6000 rev chip and most of these cars are geared to stay off this chip at STS, with the large track layout of Goliad these cars will be on the rev limiter a lot, not sure this will work very well.

Thanks for the info. We were only asking based on a request by a couple of drivers. We did have the chip explained to us but not the gear. We were told they would need to use a different chip to race here. That is why we asked for input from the drivers and did not just add them to a date. We very much support the fact that they are a STS class.

Rosemary

Archived