Great racing

We had a blast it feels good to see my little buddy go out finish a a race and not get lapped!

Good job Big Dog (Nathans C B handle back in the day when we used to run teams in the trucking world) You get better ever race! Someday we are gonna make it to the tech shed!!

I agree with you Andy, Nathan did a good job, he is learning and will continue to get better.

KUDOS to SOS crew the track was great for the feature only one caution in Pure Stocks " I caused that one " but no cars damaged. Track had plenty of bite and was super fast.

Looking forward to the next race, hope to see everyone out again.

Damn right it was a great track, Pure stocks had a awesome race going on, I was very please with everything, except the last 1/4 of the last lap, sure wish I could have kept you in 3rd (LOL) great driving Brian, to come back after spinning out, to finish 2nd.

had fun filming and watching was good class of racers have to really say from watching that its great when drivers are alert and watch for other cars with the young drivers in class seems that the more seasoned drivers are really stepping up and being cautious with these young drivers racing a clean race

Brain ran hard took eveything he had to get back up front in 17 laps great racing guys congrats to Randy

KUDOS to SOS crew the track was great for the feature only one caution in Pure Stocks " I caused that one " but no cars damaged. Track had plenty of bite and was super fast.

Looking forward to the next race, hope to see everyone out again.

Damn right it was a great track, Pure stocks had a awesome race going on, I was very please with everything, except the last 1/4 of the last lap, sure wish I could have kept you in 3rd (LOL) great driving Brian, to come back after spinning out, to finish 2nd.

Cooter you know I got lucky on that last lap, it was a good time trying catch you and Randy

had fun filming and watching was good class of racers have to really say from watching that its great when drivers are alert and watch for other cars with the young drivers in class seems that the more seasoned drivers are really stepping up and being cautious with these young drivers racing a clean race

Brain ran hard took eveything he had to get back up front in 17 laps great racing guys congrats to Randy

You going to share that video? Yeah it is nice to see new guys coming into the class and keeping the car count up, and they all did a good job of driving.

Cooter you know I got lucky on that last lap, it was a good time trying catch you and Randy

Yeah well next time I'm going to try harder to change your luck, I learned allot last night, can't wait to try and apply this new found knowledge (LOL).

Great to see Brad back on the track in pure stock.

Yes it was, I think I might just let him borrow my car next race! LMAO! Brad's a good driver, he don't need my old heap, he'll get the bugs worked out of his soon enough.

Archived