JULY 27th RACEDAY SCHEDULE-Friday/Saturday

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here is the schedule for the July 27th Racing with Randy Rogers Band. Being right up front with you, I made some changes to laps in some classes, starting an hour earlier than normal, and moved a couple classes forward in time and a couple back. All in all, I don't feel they are anything to get to worked up over and besides we're going to have a blast that weekend anyway!! But, if you have comments or suggestions that you want to make, my ears are wide open. :P

FRIDAY PRACTICE SESSIONS: Come and join us for open practice on Friday and save on a 2 day pit pass. Friday practice is becoming a tradition at CTS and I'm thinking some driver go karting is going down after the last practice laps are made!! Gates open at 9am and ends about midnight-ish.

CAMPING AND RV's: Due to the Racing with Randy Rogers Band event, CTS is extending a welcome to all drivers and crew who want to spend the night on Friday and/or Saturday. We do not want anyone driving home under the influence. For this race only, we are allowing you to camp or RV at no additional charge. In the event we run out of RV slots in the pit area (pit parking comes first), you can camp and RV in the general parking area or in the infield after the races Saturday. Plenty of room and we will do our best to accommodate you. Just remember that this will be DRY camping, no hookups.

LET'S GO RACING!!!

post-3-1373730694.jpg

Archived