Premier Motorsports on the road

RussWheeler_18

(MR. HOLT: THIS IS NOT A BASH SO DONT KLOSE IT DOWN)

[Mr. Wheeler: I am only removing the obvious bashes, not closing the thread -- Nick Holt, 10/20/04]

Want to know how everybody thinks these guys will do out of state. In Nashville at that all Amerikan Derby 400 deal, i dont think they'll do too well. [edited out by Nick Holt, 10/20/04] he's also tryin to be just like bob with tryin to be krew chief for james kole. [edited out by Nick Holt, 10/20/04] also, brandon probably have to work on all amerikan weekend so maybe kole kan drive then at that race too. but if brandon does race, he has no experience with big guns like those that will be at that race. [edited out by Nick Holt, 10/20/04] i think brandon and troop kould be a good race.

and i will even put up money for premier motorsports to get a krate motor and race at the cc race in a few weeks. but only if i pick the driver.

[edited out by Nick Holt, 10/20/04] and wuts your its all about the pink thing mean huh? is that something bout those guys and that pink tape. they always got it. did u see the piktures from sas. they put a little stripe on the grill deal for qualifying. all the skrillas those guys have they should buy some other colors of tape. [edited out by Nick Holt. 10/20/04]

Guest rocketdog15

Mr. Bendele spent some time in North Carolina a few years back. He didn't get to race alot, but when he did, I think he did very respectable on his own, without his crew and friends being able to come up and help him. He did so against some very stiff competition, therefore he does have experience against some of the best. also you must have still been passed out from your last beer party, when he placed 3rd in the big race in houston earlier this year. I believe this year at speed weeks Brandon and some of his crew won the pitstop competition as team Oval Components. Lastly real Men are not scared to use pink. So whats with you?

Archived