More classes Nov.6th at THR

hoosier1

Just an idea, but maybe Brian Callaway would consider inviting another class that could also race with the SS and HS classes on Nov.6th.

It just seems for a Spectacular Race there should be more than 2 classes. At least bring the Late Model cars or something.

We want more people in the stands!!! The more racers the better!!! Like I said JUST AN IDEA!!! :ph34r:

i thought the Spectactular race was on Sept 25th-and the Nov 6th race was called The A-line Auto Parts Nite at Thunderhill Raceway-let me see-some complained cause they werent asked to race on the 25th-so they give em a race with alot more laps and $$$-they complain now cause theres not enough classes(bring late models, etc)-beats me-some people you just cant make happy-Brain,you have a tough job my man-

Sorry, what ever you want to call the race on the 6th is up to you however many people think the SS class really puts on the BEST show at THR and they got screwed by not being in the Big Spectacular on the 25th all we are really looking for is a few more people in the stands to watch a good race!

i personally hope that the three classes allready on the schedule will be plenty. if they add more classes would be good if all the CCMS and SAS people want to get home at 3 or 4 in the A.M. again

First of all, 2-hours of Enduro is going to be great enough to watch. But, if you've ever seen THR's SS and HS race, you'll know it's worth the entry fee alone to see these two have a "full" race. With the normal 20/30 laps, these guys (and Tracy) are only getting up to speed. No offense to TSRS, ART, or TAMS, but THR's SS and HS will probably put on the best show you'll see all year. And, to throw in the friendly "rivalry" of CCMS and SAS being there as well... nothing else is needed, trust me.

It's not the fact that us racers know that, we need the people that are in the stands to know. When they see Street Stoks or Hobby Stocks on a add or something, the might not know that they bring the show. Ya, the people who have been there before might know that, but we need more than we've had in the past. I mean it just seems logic, right?JMO

-Shawn

Archived