Racing June 29th

Looking forward to racing this weekend. Come on out and have some fun. Kids there will be a foot race with 32W giving out his trophies he won as a kid at Shady Oaks. See ya at the races!!!
48C is rebuilt and ready to roll (RACE) looking forward to Saturday night, car may be faster now allot of mud got knocked out of it's hiding place's. Who else plan's on racing? I've heard the Morris boy's are both unable to attend, and I believe Donald #13 and Logan #7 might not be there.

01 Will be enjoying some cooler Colorado weather. We will try and make the next race! Car is still FOR SALE!!!
Please bring back a truck load of that cooler weather!!!!!

48C is rebuilt and ready to roll (RACE) looking forward to Saturday night, car may be faster now allot of mud got knocked out of it's hiding place's. Who else plan's on racing? I've heard the Morris boy's are both unable to attend, and I believe Donald #13 and Logan #7 might not be there.

Glad to hear....hope the body is recovered as well....Hope we have some other drivers come out....

Ill put up another $25 for top 3 spots if we can get 15+ cars again.

To my knowledge SOS is the only track that offers more purse money for 15+ cars. So lets bring them out...everyone seems to always want the purses higher.

So thats a purse of $275 for Pure Stock....dont know of a track in Texas that pays that....

200 2nd

175 3rd

if u have 15 cars I will give 50 bucks to each heat winner

Thanks Tony!!!!!

There you go men...bring those cars out...what else you looking for...time to make a trip to the best facilites\fastest track in south texas...

Also dont forget to bring the kids out for those foot races....20th anniversary trophies...

01 Will be enjoying some cooler Colorado weather. We will try and make the next race! Car is still FOR SALE!!!

Didnt know it was forsale!!! Why? Send me some info on car please...thanks

Have safe trip...

The 01 pure stock is for sale we will get with everyone when we get back to Texas! Gonna miss it but it is time to do something else for awhile. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to racing this weekend. Come on out and have some fun. Kids there will be a foot race with 32W giving out his trophies he won as a kid at Shady Oaks. See ya at the races!!!

Glad to hear you are back to race ready! Good luck to everyone tonight! See y'all next time! ;)

Glad to hear....hope the body is recovered as well....Hope we have some other drivers come out....

Ill put up another $25 for top 3 spots if we can get 15+ cars again.

To my knowledge SOS is the only track that offers more purse money for 15+ cars. So lets bring them out...everyone seems to always want the purses higher.

So thats a purse of $275 for Pure Stock....dont know of a track in Texas that pays that....

200 2nd

175 3rd

CBS pays 200 with 15+ cars 150 for under.

Archived