Pro Mods at CCS

Abel64

Ok Pro Mod drivers ,were looking to bring you guys to CCS. Let me here your input on some dates to bring you all here and we will book you. The purse will be accordingly to how many can commit. Please no negativity and lets here some commitments. The longest haul will pay $50 and the hard charger will pay $50 on top of the purse ,compliments of Pronto Insurance. More to come as you commit.

Ok Pro Mod drivers ,I've spoken to a few and it sounds like we may have a race. Please call me direct if you don't like posting here on Speedzone. Were trying to get commitments asap to schedule a date,thanks. I can tell you this ,to win is going to be $1300 with no sponsors on board yet . That is just the track paying out of pocket so far. Ill put the total purse later here and on Facebook. I'm just waiting to hear on sponsors. And please again no bashing,were just trying really hard to bring more classes more often. Hopefully we get more cars than we did with the Late Model race. But we understand its hard to commit and the last race was just a trial and error,thanks for everyone understanding and look forward to hearing from you. And we will schedule Late Models again later. My phone number is 361-765-3916.

• 2 weeks later...
whats is the date we would like to bring at least one car

That's what we like to hear,thanks for your interest. The date is going to be August 10. We will have Pro mods and Trucks and Texas Pro Sedans on this date along with all regular classes. I'm getting a schedule and purse out asap here on Speedzone and Facebook,so stay tuned for further information later this week. We look forward to having you racers and racefans on August 10,so get ready for some fast Pro Mods and Trucks . Its been a long time since they have been here. Hopefully we will get a good car count this time. You Pro Mod Drivers and Truck Drivers can register online at ( www.ccspeedway.org).

Archived