All hail the Champions

ChuckLicata

I was just about to write a note to Bradley Reithmeyer to congratulate him for his ROMCO title, when it hit me that there are PLENTY of champions from this past racing season...

Maybe we could use this thread to get all Touring Series and Track Champions from 2004?

Kudos from myself to Bradley and the Reithmeyer race team for the ROMCO title...to Brad Huuuuuuuuuuuuuudak and his race team for their TSRS title...to Bill LeBarge and race team for clinching their 6th TPS title...(that's all I know on the Touring Series circuit)...

Kudos to the THR Champions from this past season: Late Model (James Reeder), A-Line Auto Parts Street Stocks (Bobby Teer, Jr), Capital City Trade & Technical School Hobby Stocks (David Hassinger) and Grand Stock (Walt the Carpenter)..

And congrats to all track champions not listed here (and will be listed here very soon!) :D

Texas Dwarf Car Association 2004 South Division Champion- Matt Merrell of Gregory

2004 North Division Champion- Charlie Alberson of Round Rock

**Matt Merrell is also the 2004 TDCA South Division Rookie of the Year!! Way to go Matt!!!

I would like to take this time to wish all TDCA drivers that will be going to the Dwarf Car Nationals next week in Pheonix, Arizona, a huge GOOD LUCK!!!

Also, Congratulations to all 2004 Track/Series Champions on a great year!!!!

Congratulations to:

- Bill LaBarge - 2004 Texas ProSedans Champion

and

- Bryce Dishman - 2004 Texas Pro Sedans "Rookie of the Year"

Also, Congratulations to all 2004 Track and Series Champions, and Thanks to all the drivers, crews, officials, and sponsors at all of the tracks and series for a great 2004 season!!!!

Lloyd

TPS #19

Archived