thanks for all the support

I would like to thank all the drivers and fans that came by to check on me after my roll-over. Joseph Snow you are the man, running all the way across the track to make sure I was safe you're a true friend, Shawn Kline I think you were at the window before the car stop moving thanks to all S.O.S. personal great job. Logan #7 buddy I hold no ill well towards you, we were racing hard s--- happens, don't give it another thought. We will rebuild, we love racing to much to let a little thing like this keep us away, cause I was having a freakin blast.

your car was very fast at the start of the race you were driving the wheels off it glad you are ok cars can be rebuild hope to see you back soon

Yes car was running real good, I was very please. It looks like it's mostly sheet metal damage, last night someone offered me a roof, I can't remember who it was, if you happen to read this please P.M. me, I would like to take you up on your offer. I have a front clip, but the roof is beyond hammering out I believe.

I was in the stand with Kieth and just saw it coming. I dont think I touched one maybe two steps all the way down. Pretty sad I beat the wrecker drivers to the window RUNNING!! Lol Idk how but I have a sense when it comes to that kinda stuff. Cooter glad your ok!! Cant wait to see you back out there driving the wheels off youtr car but keeping all four on the track.

Archived