Veterans Get in Free this Weekend!

dancer52

Keep this in mind. Not all Veterans have Military IDs.

Many Veterans served during Korea, Vietnam, Middle East and did their duty and then got out with an honorable discharge without making it a career. None of those folks will have a Military ID.

Some of us ended up disabled due to their service and received honorable discharges since they could no longer serve due to the disability. I have a VA disability card, but no military ID.

The only folks with a military ID are active service folks and retired (after 20 years of service) folks.

Just wanted to let you know so you don't exclude folks like me from your wonderful offer!

Nick

Keep this in mind. Not all Veterans have Military IDs.

Many Veterans served during Korea, Vietnam, Middle East and did their duty and then got out with an honorable discharge without making it a career. None of those folks will have a Military ID.

Some of us ended up disabled due to their service and received honorable discharges since they could no longer serve due to the disability. I have a VA disability card, but no military ID.

The only folks with a military ID are active service folks and retired (after 20 years of service) folks.

Just wanted to let you know so you don't exclude folks like me from your wonderful offer!

Nick

Thanks Nick! I will pass the info on to Danny.

Archived