quick question bout heats.

sm44

18 mods. 18 ss. 22 sportmods. Why not run three heats of each?

Joe

This, and other items have been adressed. Thank you for the input, and for such an awesome race last night. Tow-mater requested a transfer back to radiator springs, request was denied lol. Joe you made a lot of kids happy last night they hsd to fire up the cotton candy machine sgain after the bike races.

It was definitely worth seeing the smiles on not only the kids but the parent/grandparents face as well. I know the dust sucked for the fans and there is a fine line on that. The track stayed together much better than I expected, just wish I could've held off the 11j, he was flat out faster than I was though, seemed like we raced 63 laps door to dooraalthough I'm sure it was like 5.

Joe

It was definitely worth seeing the smiles on not only the kids but the parent/grandparents face as well. I know the dust sucked for the fans and there is a fine line on that. The track stayed together much better than I expected, just wish I could've held off the 11j, he was flat out faster than I was though, seemed like we raced 63 laps door to dooraalthough I'm sure it was like 5.

Joe

The tracks BIG water truck is still out of commission (they are definitely adressing that problem) the water truck they are using holds 1/3 the capacity as theirs. Honestly (I was there) they watered from 10 am to 4 pm NON STOP.

Archived