Pure Stocks

STS cars and TRP cars and whom ever else....if ya'll are off this weekend also. Come out and lets put on a show with the Street stocks....remember if class gets 15+ cars they add $50 to each top 3 spots..

I would come but i wont have my manifolds yet

STS cars and TRP cars and whom ever else....if ya'll are off this weekend also. Come out and lets put on a show with the Street stocks....remember if class gets 15+ cars they add $50 to each top 3 spots..

I would come but i wont have my manifolds yet

cant borrow any...what type you need...

I might have some..

The 01 will be there! :lol: Getting her put back together now!

:)

Thats nice to hear...

will they let Cotton bowl speedway pure stocks run cotton bowl rules?

in the past yes for one race i dont see why not one of sos raced with yall and ran top of field

C'mon John ur 2nd in points y give up a free night to some one else? Your gonna win the dash for cash n e ways.

48c will be there, sorry 01 for all the damage to your car. Didn't mean to spin out in front of you!!!

Archived