last weeks videos

dancer52

we watched it again today still funny as heck...

• 1 month later...
Any videos from last night ¿

she got the pure stock feature and the street stock feature. they will be on you tube in a little while.

under matulamotorsports.

Any videos from last night ¿

she got the pure stock feature and the street stock feature. they will be on you tube in a little while.

under matulamotorsports.

Glad you could make it to the feature john. I definetly saw what we were talking about before the race.

in car from the wonderbread car...sorry audio is bad...used tricias camera (since it was her car) and she apparently is worried about flooding and still has the water proof cover on.

I hope you didn't shake the kids hand in the white shirt,I'm pretty sure he made a mess

in car from the wonderbread car...sorry audio is bad...used tricias camera (since it was her car) and she apparently is worried about flooding and still has the water proof cover on.

I hope you didn't shake the kids hand in the white shirt,I'm pretty sure he made a mess

lol.....that made me laugh...maybe should have done a little more editing...for the pg13 people...skip to the 2 min. mark...lol

Yoda voice: "Puberty is strong with this one"

that is tricias in car from 6-8-13

I have always wondered why she was so bad at re-starts...if you pay attention...you can see she still has her visor up on the re-start...and if im not mistaken....she looks to have her phone out texting someone....ok...maybe not the second part...but...still kinda funny. I left the pit part in there so you can see our pit crew at work...I almost sped up the video and added some benny hill type music in there...lol But..I do have the tell Brian thanks for helping them out....(#7 street stock)

The quality is a little bad...trying some new video editing software....and for some reason they dont have a universal setting standards... my old software was low quality, standard or high quality...this new software has 400 different settings...and no explanation which one is better.....AJ

that is tricias in car from 6-8-13

I have always wondered why she was so bad at re-starts...if you pay attention...you can see she still has her visor up on the re-start...and if im not mistaken....she looks to have her phone out texting someone....ok...maybe not the second part...but...still kinda funny. I left the pit part in there so you can see our pit crew at work...I almost sped up the video and added some benny hill type music in there...lol But..I do have the tell Brian thanks for helping them out....(#7 street stock)

The quality is a little bad...trying some new video editing software....and for some reason they dont have a universal setting standards... my old software was low quality, standard or high quality...this new software has 400 different settings...and no explanation which one is better.....AJ

pretty sure from seeing other videos 1/2 of that pit crew works one handed !!!

Archived