2004 SAS AWARDS BANQUET

5StarRacing

ALL DRIVERS, CREW MEMBERS & FANS

We are asking for your helping in making the 2004 San Antonio Speedway Awards Banquet a bigger success. We need your picture(s) for a presentation.

Please bring all photos or CD’s to an “OKTOBERFAST WEEKEND” and turn then in at the driver’s meeting to Cindy Oates or Steve Jung. All photos or CD’s will be returned at the banquet. Please be sure to write your name on the back of each photo to insure it is returned to the proper owner. If you have digital photos, please copy them to a CD (this is the preferred method).

We are looking for all types of racing pictures that have to do with the 2004 drivers, crew members, officials and/or fans, not just from this year. This is or could be about their history in racing or around the racetrack. not just car pictures.

If, you are unable to bring them to OKTOBERFAST please fill free to

EMAIL – Sendee66@aol.com

PLEASE PUT IN THE “RE: SAS BANQUET”

I will send a confirmation that I got them.

MAIL –

Cindy Oates

8989 HWY 87 E

San Antonio, Texas 78263

Thank you,

Cindy Oates

FASCAR Member

Cindy,

I have some pictures that you can use. Hopefully, I won't forget to take them to the track. If I do forget them, I will get them to you as soon as possible. Race day is usually hectic, and I tend to always go off and forget something at home.

Mona Turner

#29 Sportsman SAS

Archived