what were yall thinking?

sm44

Just kidding, wanted to be the first to say thank you for a smooth multiple groove slick track. Danny said they worked it all week and it showed/payed off. I will definitely be back the next time they run mods and hopefully find a little drive off so I can hold those two idiots off that passed me (jamie and brad are buddy's and would expect me to call them that).

Joe 444 mod

Just kidding, wanted to be the first to say thank you for a smooth multiple groove slick track. Danny said they worked it all week and it showed/payed off. I will definitely be back the next time they run mods and hopefully find a little drive off so I can hold those two idiots off that passed me (jamie and brad are buddy's and would expect me to call them that).

Joe 444 mod

I think they did a great job on the track. Thanks for all the hard work guys. It was very smooth and good racing. It will take me a little getting use to driving on a track like that and from watching the videos it will take practice from a lot of drivers. I like racing on a tacky track better but its good to get the experience on all track conditions. My wife got some video of what goes on in the pits and everyone in the video has a smile on their face. We think the family atmosphere at the track is awesome!!!! Thanks CBS for providing a good place to come race and have fun. we look forward the rest of the year.

Biggest thing to remember, slow down to go faster.. Act like there's a egg between your gas pedal and the firewall so you're trying to be as light on the throttle as you can. If you light the tires up down the straights you're only losing ground.

My two cents (for what its worth).......... This was my 5th / 6th race on a dirt track. even though I spun once (by myself) this was a fun track to race! As long as my car will start and drive I will be at the track racing!!

Stick # 88

Archived