CTS SCHEDULE CHANGE

To all drivers and crew:

I want to thank all of you who were able to make our season opening weekend at Central Texas Speedway. I know y’all put on a great show for the fans and I hope we provided a great racing experience for you and your teams as well. Since the races ended, we have been reading and listening to both driver and fan feedback encouraging CTS to race on Saturdays only. For many of you, Friday racing imposes undue hardship with your work or you are simply unable to race due to work responsibilities. We certainly don’t want to place any undue hardship on any of you and have decided to make CTS a Saturday only race event. I feel that this will only strengthen the racing series and improve both car count and your fan base. This change is effective the next race on Saturday, May 4th. I will be issuing a new driver schedule in the next day or two on our website and LSSZ. I wished that I could have called each of you individually but I was only able to reach out to the drivers who were mostly affected that raced on Friday. I hope this helps those of you who sacrificed to make it on Friday and encourages those who couldn't make it to now come out and race. Thank you to all who voiced their opinions.

PRACTICE TIME: you can always practice Tues-Sat during OTX business hours and alternating with the Karts. Call ahead to the track 512-268-1114 or 512-828-6478.

Archived