d.q

racer027

The tech guy is the only one that knows what he is going to tech, when and in what class. With seven races being run and only two different winners in pure stock, it only makes since to tech them. Even after the eight star went to the trailer and was watching tech he was offered more money to tear down, he still did not. That was his choice. The tech Saturday night consisted of, bore and stroke, go no go on carburetor, checked the intake, checked for undercut valves, checked cc's on the heads, checked lifters. I know as things progress Jimmy the tech guy will start sealing engines so this kind of tech doesn't have to take place.

The tech guy is the only one that knows what he is going to tech, when and in what class. With seven races being run and only two different winners in pure stock, it only makes since to tech them. Even after the eight star went to the trailer and was watching tech he was offered more money to tear down, he still did not. That was his choice. The tech Saturday night consisted of, bore and stroke, go no go on carburetor, checked the intake, checked for undercut valves, checked cc's on the heads, checked lifters. I know as things progress Jimmy the tech guy will start sealing engines so this kind of tech doesn't have to take place.

Yes after my car was loaded up Danny said he would have given me gasket money...before that I was told no.

It was my first time out there this past Saturday and if I am not mistaken the r4j car had his air cleaner popped up through his hood. From the stands it looked like it but I dont want to be mistaken.

Its an illusion the hood scoop is for looks. It is flat under the scoop and the air cleaner is under the hood. I promise!!

Thanks, thats why I asked.

this is the way a track should tech glad to hear who can we call to talk to to get our car in compliance we run here at tracks close to victoria we will be getting car ready to race wouldnt mind coming and racing with purestocks.

this is the way a track should tech glad to hear who can we call to talk to to get our car in compliance we run here at tracks close to victoria we will be getting car ready to race wouldnt mind coming and racing with purestocks.

Jimmy Dearing his email is on the cotton bowl website

It was my first time out there this past Saturday and if I am not mistaken the r4j car had his air cleaner popped up through his hood. From the stands it looked like it but I dont want to be mistaken.

Its an illusion the hood scoop is for looks. It is flat under the scoop and the air cleaner is under the hood. I promise!!

I have looked at it and it is under the hood.hood scoop looks good but serves no purpose.

Archived