Eco stock kickstart

BS08

We wanted to let those of you that have front runners(thats what we call them)/eco stock cars Bar-c racing will be bringing one maybe two back to CBS on May 4th..we thought that the class was dead but several people visited our pit area and saw the one we brought to practice and said they have some cars they would bring...we are putting youngsters in our cars to learn and have fun...if u have kids its a good starting point for them in my mind...if u watch the street stock class, the 08 car is my son, he is 15 and gets around the track at a pretty good clip(again in my mind), but he started in front runners for two years. But anyway thought we would let ya'll guys that have eco cars know what our plan is....Bar-c out...

I totally agree... I mainly posted this because I met a gentleman last weekend (didn't catch his name)that said he had 4 of this cars.. Believe he said they were saturns..would be great in this class I believe .. So I hope he sees these posts and shows... Everyone put the word out.. Let's get theses youngsters and beginners out there to learn and have fun too

I personally would like to keep the class reserved for those kids and beginners.. I think the rules say something similar .. At least I hope they do..

I totally agree... I mainly posted this because I met a gentleman last weekend (didn't catch his name)that said he had 4 of this cars.. Believe he said they were saturns..would be great in this class I believe .. So I hope he sees these posts and shows... Everyone put the word out.. Let's get theses youngsters and beginners out there to learn and have fun too

I personally would like to keep the class reserved for those kids and beginners.. I think the rules say something similar .. At least I hope they do..

i think anyone can run it but not sure.... i think the more the cars the better and the kids will have some racing with them with experiance and have something to learn off of too... i have a feeling that it will grow quickly just taking some time

If they do allow anybody to run these I HOPE the more experience drivers realize they are racing with kids/beginners.too many times this class has way too much drama and people forget its supposed to have fun....hell all racing should be that way.

Joe

Yea yea.. I know CBS will do everything they can to accommodate all racers... It will all come out in the wash!!!!..just don't want to see the class end up a smash up derby that's allowed by the officials like the Killeen track that has a similar class ...

Archived