F350 problem

chevyfan

I have this f350 tow vehicle that was giving me trouble with starting up more so when it is colder , so I did some searching and got ahold of 1 of the lssz sponsors by the name of custom control modules :D , called mark odonnell up , ask him his opinion , said he would get back to me later , he did so , I took a chance on pulling this module out and let him do his thing on it , I could not be any happier with the work and ( racers ) bargain on price , thanks to lone star speed zone for their advertisement , great deal , new friend also . Would recommend any body to use what they can do for your needs 210 216-6275

• 2 weeks later...

Kenny,

It was truly a pleasure... Being able to help a racer and get them back on the road is Our passion... I wonder how many computers have been replaced when they could have been fixed?

Mark

(Sorry We have not been on here in months... Thank You to all of You who reached out to Me for my Mom... Thank You for Your prayers and support! Thank You for Your understanding during this season of My life... God Bless!)

Archived