Limited Modified exhaust headers rule change

xmod97

After considering the limited Modified rules at SOS, STX, and TRP we are changing our header rule to match the other tracks. Rule will be:EXHAUST: Any 1-5/8” tube header into a 3” collector allowed. Collector length maximum 9 inches. Muffler required, Turn Down length

maximum 10 inches. No header modifications allowed. Turn down allowed. Coated headers allowed. No exhaust sensors, merge collectors, cross overs, no extensions or balance tubes. All other rules remain the same.

I understand that your trying to accommodate more cars. The problem I see is that most of the tracks north of CBS are Imca and most of the tracks south are not so you are stuck in the middle. I do not know why the south tracks are not Imca but I do know that Imca track do not have a problem with car counts. 24 Sportmods at HOT last night for example. The more you stray away from Imca rules the harder it will be to go back. Glad I don't have your job. Love the track and people and I will be there whatever rules you decide.

Archived