Sport Mod & Mod Rules

mod22tx

What rules package is the track going to use for the Sport Mods and Mods? The web page says IMCA type rules, however after seeing some pictures from the sport mods last night I am concerned this is not the case. I planned on next weekend being my first night at the track and would like to comfirm the rules this week prior to making the trip.

What rules package is the track going to use for the Sport Mods and Mods? The web page says IMCA type rules, however after seeing some pictures from the sport mods last night I am concerned this is not the case. I planned on next weekend being my first night at the track and would like to comfirm the rules this week prior to making the trip.

what did you see?

i know in a past post it said you could run one time then you would have to correct issues before returning maybe that is what people saw that gives racers a chance to go to track and see if they want to continue racing their without making costly changes to cars ..

i know in a past post it said you could run one time then you would have to correct issues before returning maybe that is what people saw that gives racers a chance to go to track and see if they want to continue racing their without making costly changes to cars ..

This could very well be the case. I am just trying to determine what rules we are going to run under, so that i bring the right car to the track. Either Outlaw or IMCA rules are fine by me. I just would like to know which one were using prior to showing up at the track.

This could very well be the case. I am just trying to determine what rules we are going to run under, so that i bring the right car to the track. Either Outlaw or IMCA rules are fine by me. I just would like to know which one were using prior to showing up at the track.

i agree i would have to change up many items on mine to race cotton bowl i spectated this past week and i too have not decided i know my car ran in a class here at home last year and am being told this year i have to probably change some stuff in order to race again i will try here and then if i cant run same as last year i may have to go some where else.i liked what i saw just 2 hour drive

i agree i would have to change up many items on mine to race cotton bowl i spectated this past week and i too have not decided i know my car ran in a class here at home last year and am being told this year i have to probably change some stuff in order to race again i will try here and then if i cant run same as last year i may have to go some where else.i liked what i saw just 2 hour drive

I am cutting some slack on Limited modified for the first two weeks on body and headers, by March 29, 2013 all limited Modified and all other classes must meet our rules or be DQ.

Tech.

Archived