HANS Loaned Out at Last Race

ZIPPYHIPPY

I hope someone might be able to help me out. I was at the Opening race at Cotton Bowl Speedway in the 96 Limited Mod and had my crew in a couple of Grandstocks. I am hoping someone can help me locate a Hans device that we loaned a young girl driving for the first time. My crew reminded me about after taking inventory getting ready for this season. I know w/ all the excitment after the races it was an oversight and things happen ( No Blame on anyone or trash talking here we love racing and are always willing to help if we can ). Honestly I did not realize it until my brother went to get it out of our trailer for practise last weekend and the search was on...one of our crew members reminded me of the CBS race and it all came back to me. Please any help would be most grateful we have NO names or even a car # my Bad.

We had a great time, met alot of good people and plan on running @ CBS in several classes about every other weekend when ever we are not running our asphalt schedule @ HMP, SAS etc.

Pics of our trailer & car below. Hope it Helps.

post-3-1361119763.jpg

post-3-1361119856.jpg

Archived