What Happens In Kyle Stays In Kyle

fast18

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"all i know is that i got a phone call at about 2:45 with big john tellin me, hes drunk as heck, and then putting everyone on the phone randy, frankie, jason and someone else and then someone ended up hanging up on me, then at about 3:30 i get another phone call saying the #8 team wants to know if you need a motor for SA and if you do, you can take any of our back up motors"

I would like to say even if you were drunk, thanks for the offer (frankie and crew),

hey jason, your truck sure does look good.

Guest NO35KRACING

Jason @ [edited out by Nick Holt] i can't :blink::blink: no just :P:P (just a joke) not going to do it!!!bad ass to have all the classes in texas in one place! to bad you can't pass on that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx track!!!! that took alot nick. jason i got the shirt ready had to leave so P.M. me to get it! NO35kracing rules

NO35kracing...

Why were you so slow Sat night? Maybe you were still feeling bad after your wedding? I don't think it is safe for me to go near her anymore so we might have to get some unsuspecting little kid to take it to her and take the fall!

OK...Colgate and others who were at the party you know who has the pictures now. Contact them not me . I am sure these kind folks that have the pictures will be glad to share them with everyone...(or maybe not). If you were there you know who to contact. One thing I do know is girls sure know how to make a man look purty. B)

I got my pictures to kinda jog my memory a little bit now, ill look to see what I can post, but im sure as most of the people that were there to witness the haunting prank done to me, I don't think nick would leave the pictures on here too long, its simple though, don't get absoleutly lambasted, and dont fall asleep eeerrrrr pass out in plain view of people. Thanks for the pictures.

To all those who have pmed me, emailed me or called me for the pictures, I am sorry. Right now my computer is broken, who knows what happened to it, the only access I have now is a school and my camera software is only on the home pc. I will work on it when I get a chance.. OH and by the way my camera seems to have run off my desk, My dogs must have gotten scared when they saw the pictures and hide it from me. i will work on finding the camera tonigt and hopefully get my pc fixed.. I will email the pics to the people involved, it is not my place to send it to everyone else....See you all this weekend

John, dont lie now, thats the second time his toes were colored, the only other time I noticed is when he came over to swim, and thats when I noticed them. now Im worried. Matthew

Archived