RTA at Thunder Hill Raceway

Hotrodracer

First I would like to thank Mr. Brian Callaway and Mr. Jim Lynch of Thunder Hill Raceway for their hospitality last night.

Talked to a lot of drivers at THR last nite and had nothing but positive response. I think that the Limited Modified

Class would be well received at THR and would produce a full field of cars in no time. Based on the response of

last nite I'm sure we will continue talking with the owners of THR and move forward in trying to create the

class there.

Also, on another positive note, I received a call from Mr. Mike Sepich of San Antonio Speedway. We had a very

long and productive conversation and I feel he is as excited as I am at the possibility of bringing the Limited Modifieds

to San Antonio Speedway. I feel sure that in the next few weeks I will be meeting with both tracks and possibly some

other tracks as well and will keep everybody posted as things happen.

Now, it is up to all of you racers and fans to let the tracks know that you would like to see Limited Modifieds at your

favorite track. You can do this by calling your track, emailing them, or just stopping the officials the next time you're

there and telling them you would like to see the Limited Modifieds there.

If anybody should have any questions or comments please feel free to call me at 281-948-7701 or email me at admin@rta1.com.

Johnny Smith

Archived