CCMS 9/25/04

Racingpurplelady

Lots of good racing at the track in all 3 classes. Not saying there were no mishaps,there were. I saw no difference in the racing ability without the mirrows nor radios.What I did see was the fan base was down 99%.Guess they went to Bayfest,it was their lost. They had 2 heat races for each class,so plently of action. In the SS 16 car Feature #84 Greg Carlucci Sr.,#34 Greg Carlucci Jr.,#88 Tommy Wynd. Bomber 19 car Feature#36 Corey Viar,#8 John Hendricks,#10 Shawn Ward. Texas Thunder 16 car Feature #77 GB Carter,#14 Will Robertson,#21 EJ Gilpin. This is the order I wrote down,mind you I wasn't in the pit area,so hopefully they all passed tech.

Carol Yocum

Sr. never gets on here so I want to say thank you. We appreciate the congratulations from the Outlaw Racing Team. We had a good year and we were happy we could end the season with a 1-2 finish Saturday night. The old man did what he had to do all year. With just a couple of exceptions, he was a model of consistency all year while taking home 3 feature wins and wrapping up his 4th Championship.

Good luck to you guys and it looks like congratulations are in order as well. Just have to pretty much show up Saturday night.

Greg Carlucci Jr.

Congratulations to all the 2004 champs at CCMS. Ej-#21 i want to congrulate you on a great year and the championship. Hope you have just as great a season next year. Keep up the good work.There was good racing in all classes this year and that made it great to watch, also congrats to all CCMS racers for such a great show this year and hope next year is just as good if not better for ya'll.Hope to see every one next year.

Guest Hot Head

Did any one catch the tech for the Texas Thunders? well the tech guy only checked 21's carb., but they didn't check GB's! i can understand not checking will's injectors, but GB is running a holly crab. and they didn't even check him. [Edited out by Nick Holt, 9/27/04]

jmo. it would be nice to have the banquet where all the fans can come to. im sure they would like to see all the drivers get awarded for the good work. but the banquet is a darn good idea. you wont have rush just so everyone can get home,know what i meen.

and hot head im not sure who you are but damn guy/woman you need spell check. i have never heard of a HOLLY CRAB lol. and im not sure but i dont think you could run a holly on a vw correct me if im wrong. i know the weber is the best thing for a vw motor. i have mest with few back in the day. not that im real old.

Guest Hot Head

hey if every one needs to get teched, then everyone needs to be, not just one or two people but all. it's not fair for the ones who follow the rules, and the ones who cheat, just gets a slap on the hand. If a person has to cheat to win, then why try to go by the rules if that person gets to cheat? :huh:

Archived