streetstock challenge

out of towners are welcome to come run at sos with there track rules on mar 9th good test run for shootout race to see where we stand an if a out of towner wins the race i will give them 200.00 drs to name a few 41/ 52/ 149 we had some good races so lets see what we have

• 3 weeks later...
out of towners are welcome to come run at sos with there track rules on mar 9th good test run for shootout race to see where we stand an if a out of towner wins the race i will give them 200.00 drs to name a few 41/ 52/ 149 we had some good races so lets see what we have

Tony has laid down a great challenge! Our first race is a nonpoints open show and we will run the Street Stocks per the Shootout format. This would be a great opportunity to run the track as SOS is the 1st stop for the South Texas Street Stock Shootout on 5/11/13. I look forward to see evryone @ the races.

Thanks,

Keith Stacy

Race Director

Appreciate the challenge Tony. I cant speak for AJ or Wade but I am about 90% ready and dont think I will be ready by the 9th. I still have some fabrication work involving fuel cell, bumpers, nerf bars etc. Hope either of the other two guys can come make the challenge if not hold on to it for now cause this is going to be a long year and we can try again. Of course the other thing would be to pull the battery out of the water truck that night.

Love racing with you tony just don't think we will be ready either. I like Stephan's idea of trying it again later in the year.

Change of plans we will be there with the old camaro

cool going to be fun racing with you again i just hope i can turn my luck around aj i was going to come race with you at cotton bowl this weekend but the track said no with my tires l

Appreciate the challenge Tony. I cant speak for AJ or Wade but I am about 90% ready and dont think I will be ready by the 9th. I still have some fabrication work involving fuel cell, bumpers, nerf bars etc. Hope either of the other two guys can come make the challenge if not hold on to it for now cause this is going to be a long year and we can try again. Of course the other thing would be to pull the battery out of the water truck that night.

I really don't that would change the outcome, I think he is just as good on dry slick.

Archived