Go-Kart Parents Meeting

Feb. 16th at 5PM at the office. Parents meeting to talk about racing schedule and classes to race. We need parent participation but if you are unable to attend please call the office (361-645-8353) and leave a message to let us know you intend to race and what class you plan to race. We look forward to parent input and hope you can attend. Practice time for Go-Karts can start as soon as the meeting ends. Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.

Feb. 16th at 5PM at the office. Parents meeting to talk about racing schedule and classes to race. We need parent participation but if you are unable to attend please call the office (361-645-8353) and leave a message to let us know you intend to race and what class you plan to race. We look forward to parent input and hope you can attend. Practice time for Go-Karts can start as soon as the meeting ends. Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.

so what class r running at the track this year are do we have any kart this year I am new to this but what I am hearing is that we r not running kart other then wing kart can u text me and let me know 361 571 2610

Archived