2013 street stocks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hoping to have new car ready for frist play day going to run for a couple of the frist races to see if we can get a full feild if not just going to run the big shows

Well so far a full field isnt looking too promising.. do you know if david and kevin and them are going to be running?

hoping to have new car ready for frist play day going to run for a couple of the frist races to see if we can get a full feild if not just going to run the big shows

Well so far a full field isnt looking too promising.. do you know if david and kevin and them are going to be running?

I know they still have cars.. but that's it..I don't see why they wouldn't...I'm trying too add one to the mix

I would like to try and get out there possibly. Unfortunately my car is a LLM that was suppose to run at I37, but we know what happened with that idea. How many changes would I need to make to be able to run this class. I tried dowloading the rules, but for some reason I cant get the file to load.

I would like to try and get out there possibly. Unfortunately my car is a LLM that was suppose to run at I37, but we know what happened with that idea. How many changes would I need to make to be able to run this class. I tried dowloading the rules, but for some reason I cant get the file to load.

2 b carb, no front jacks those are two that i for sure know of and tires of course...

I can't speak for SOS mgmt, but I would say to answer the question, it all depends on how far into the LLM rules you were using on your car. For examle if you have a clip car that woudl likely be a killer. Shock mounts, cc on heads, jack bolts, cam must be max of .480 lift or pull 15" at 1k RPM, tires may or may be an issue, etc.. These are just some things that you may need to examine. I had trouble also with pulling down the rules on the SOS website. However, SOS and TRP are running the same street stock rules. You can use this link from the TRP tab here on LSSZ and open the attachment for the rules. I would print the rules from this link and just see where you fit and where you're off and what it would take to fit.

http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=52182

Hope this helps.

I can't speak for SOS mgmt, but I would say to answer the question, it all depends on how far into the LLM rules you were using on your car. For examle if you have a clip car that woudl likely be a killer. Shock mounts, cc on heads, jack bolts, cam must be max of .480 lift or pull 15" at 1k RPM, tires may or may be an issue, etc.. These are just some things that you may need to examine. I had trouble also with pulling down the rules on the SOS website. However, SOS and TRP are running the same street stock rules. You can use this link from the TRP tab here on LSSZ and open the attachment for the rules. I would print the rules from this link and just see where you fit and where you're off and what it would take to fit.

http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=52182

Hope this helps.

This pretty much is a good general statement. Without knowing the car it is difficult to list the changes needed.

Keith

• 4 weeks later...

Archived