Dirt Rules

MikeReininger

Would a TSRS Late Model be legal to run in the Late Model classes on dirt?

Where can I find the rules?

I-37 Limited late model should be real close...they don't allow anything but tubular front clips in the late model class at goliad...our rules were changed to make conversion of asphalt late models easier years ago..several were asphalt late models that are in our class....come on out to 37 ...our rules are on I37 website....www.i37raceway.com

Mike,

A TSRS car is legal for limited late model at I37 and STS but not late model at Goliad. Your engine and everything is legal, but you might want to change the front geometry to get the ride height and maybe replace some of the fiberglass body parts with alum. If you decide to do it, call me and I'll help you get it set up for dirt.

Mike,

A TSRS car is legal for limited late model at I37 and STS but not late model at Goliad. Your engine and everything is legal, but you might want to change the front geometry to get the ride height and maybe replace some of the fiberglass body parts with alum. If you decide to do it, call me and I'll help you get it set up for dirt.

No quick change rearends are allowed at I37

Mike,

Thanks Rusty. If mine doesn't sell, I'll give you a shout. Appreciate the set up offer.

3 car we are planning on having a few dates at CC Speedway for late models this year i just need to get a few more cars to commit pm me your name and number, as well as anybody else that is willing to come down.

Troy

Hooligan racing

Troy, you might want to start a new thread with this information. I might have committed about a week ago, but as of this moment, my car is for sale. I had to make other arrangements.

Mike Reininger

Archived