Thanks

kevin bowen

I would like to thank terry , joey and tracy For giving me the chance to do what i enjoy . For those who dont know how it works , its like this . The car i have driven the last 2 seasons is tracys old pure stock. I drove it in pure stock form the last half of last season and did ok . Over last winter we took the car to my shop and the changes began , Weight came off and bars went in . The car wouldnt have stood a chance for most teams since it has been in the wall front and back . But with skill and determination terry kept it alive with the frame machine . Then the car was passed along to me and we had 3 cars in hobby . Yes we struggled along this year but with terry and joey and that TBS spirit and determination i have managed to do well . These guys not only baby sat me but alot of other people this year . It is uncommon to have people this great around you to help even when they are your competition . Hats off to the guys i enjoy being around the most . OK enough of the mushy stuff now i must go get nuggets.

I second that Lil' Kev. Terry and Joey and Tracy are a class act. You don't have people like them come along but every once and a while. I have been absolutely "blown away" with their generosity and willingness to provide a car for me when I had problems with mine. I am happy to race against Terry cause he is just as curtious off the track as he is on the track - there is no better sportsmanship at THR than the Tschoerner's. Terry, Joey, Tracy - many thanks from me!!! Duane - *aka Dizzy D* (Per Lil' Kev)

Kevin , you are so right.

Terry has done so very much for our sport , and the local racers at THR.

I can not count the number of cars at the track that Terry has painted this year, and the number of Frames he has fixed after big wrecks.

Terry Has done so much for Chuckman & our team #77 LAte Model.

Joey ; tracy & Kevin are a class act as well , and make TBS racing a great Team along with The main man Terry.

We can not Thank you enough for everything you have done.

Tracy still is Trouble LOL

Victory Lane

Terry you and the TBS Racing crew are the best there is when it comes to helping another racer out. From the frame jobs, to the paint jobs, there is no other. Yall are the best. Yall have helped us on the last minute jobs that had to be done, to the help you provide at the track, I just wish I had the time to do all the things you do to help everybody out.

TBS RACING rules in my book

THANK YOU

Tim Sowell

Crew Member

EXTREME MOTORSPORTS

now its my turn!!! i want to give a BIG special thanks to my dad for all he has done for me. I look up to him soo much and since day one that he took me to the track, i knew i wanted to race.. of course, thats soo many ppls dreams... i never thought mine would come true, and now here i am...ending my 4th full season of racing.. having the time of my life. I know i screw up every now and then, ppl do... thats life, but if it weren't for my dad, i dunno what i would do. I am Honored to be apart of TBS RACING.. Thanks to My DAD!!!! :D , My uncle Joey!!! :D, and Kevin (My Buddy!!!! :D) for always helpin me when i need it...and fixin my car when it gets wrecked, which was quite often this year. If it weren't for these people, i would not be where i am today, and i am more than thankful for that. Also i just wanna give a thanks to everyone who has believed in me for the past four years, means a lot. Luv ya guys!!

-tracy

Webster's definition's:

Sportsmanship:

Conduct and attitude considered as befitting participants in sports, especially fair play, courtesy, striving spirit, and grace in losing.

Love:

Out of compassion; with no thought for a reward:

Dedication:

Selfless devotion: served the public with dedication and integrity.

Sacrifice:

Relinquishment of something at less than its presumed value.

I think you can wrap it up in those four words..

Sportsmanship, Love, Dedication, Sacrifice...

HATS OFF TBS!!

Terry, Joey, Kevin, Tracy,

I also have to think you guys very very much. Not just this year but for the last couple of years you guys/gals have been awesome to me. From the night that I toasted a motor and thought I was done TERRY stepped up and said come get one of mine ( I did ) to helping me after a car that looked like a crushed soda can after hitting the wall and TERRY'S BODY SHOP shutting the doors for like 2 days straight to get the frame and everything else back together for fans to scratch there heads seening the car back out there the next week for a win. If there was the ALL AMERICAN RACING AWARD that would have to go to the TBS group. The track and all us drivers that you have helped this year do THANK YOU and you are apart of the family and if you were not there I know atleast a dozen or 2 cars would have not been racing this year due to wrecks and that would have hurt both car cound and track.

GOOD JOB and THANK YOU ,

Jay Simon

Easy now , if yall keep this up we are gonna have to get terry a bigger helmet with a kick stand . The rules say no convertibles and thats what he will need for the next race if he needs a bigger helmet. Seriously i could post thanks every day and it wouldnt be enough . ;) We are definately a non profit organization and are now accepting donations for next season :lol:

Archived