Web Pages

videomama

I know...... I am running late, but the web Pages have been updated with all of the exciting finishes to a great season. Front page, Results, Points, Videos. Thanks to Dan and Kandy for a great season.

Hey Donna,

I would just like to thank you for all you've done this year. You did an awesome job this year keeping the webpage pretty up-to-date and catching as many videos as you did and posting them online for everyone to enjoy. Just checked the webpage, everything but the Points updated correctly, so you might need to check into that. But yet again, great job, and thanks!!

P.S. Also on 7-21-12 was the night my car caught fire during the race, I think I saw you there recording that night but never saw video online from it. Do you by chance happen to have that video? If so, and you could put that online i'd greatly appreciate it, if not, oh well!!

I know...... I am running late, but the web Pages have been updated with all of the exciting finishes to a great season. Front page, Results, Points, Videos. Thanks to Dan and Kandy for a great season.

Hey Donna,

I would just like to thank you for all you've done this year. You did an awesome job this year keeping the webpage pretty up-to-date and catching as many videos as you did and posting them online for everyone to enjoy. Just checked the webpage, everything but the Points updated correctly, so you might need to check into that. But yet again, great job, and thanks!!

P.S. Also on 7-21-12 was the night my car caught fire during the race, I think I saw you there recording that night but never saw video online from it. Do you by chance happen to have that video? If so, and you could put that online i'd greatly appreciate it, if not, oh well!!

Thanks so much Nick. I went back and checked the points and everything seems to be OK. If nothing is updated on your computer try refresh. If you believe there is a mistake in someones points PM me here as to what you find and I will check it out.

You are right about 7-21-12. I was there filming, but for some reason, those videos will not transfer. I am still working on trying to find out the problem so I can upload them to You Tube, but so far :( . If nothing else I will try and bring it to the banquet and play it there.

Archived