purse

kevin bowen

while on the subject of the purse , no bruce im not letting out your secret , you know terrys gang wouldnt do that to you ;) . So how much is it worth for the 04 season ? How will it pay out at the end and how many places. I seem to remember 15k minimum . :D Where ever the money is keep Chuck L away from it because if he got a hand on it the jeff gordon fan club would sell out of mdse . :D . If nick had it he would waste it on sun screen and zebra striped underwear to go with his new disguise while sneaking around with his trusty db meter :ph34r: .David M would use it to buy spinners for his little scooter and a high dollar spit trap for his trumpet. Jack S would use it on aluminum and steel to build little gadjets to check our cars . Just picking on you guys trying to keep my mind on something else besides the withdrawl pains of no chicken mcnuggets. Man it sucks living in hutto. What did this town do that was sooo bad that mickey ds wont come here?

Hey Duane

I must be a real man then, cause I just Love Home Depot.

They gave me a bumper sticker that said Home Depot is my toy store.

LOL

But, I think you are right, Kevin has way to much time on his hands. That or he is smoking something funny.

:)

I think it is just something in the air in Hippo world! And Kevin those "green" things growing in your back yard that look like flowers, don't smoke them - there just for decoration! And btw Kathy, DO NOT smell the inside of Kevin's race car, those ARE NOT exhaust fumes!!! LOL. But we still like ya Kev!!

Oh yes dizzy D they are exhaust fumes ,... from buckweet i swear ! It wasnt me. :blink: . By the way those green things in the back yard are a plant i ordered from france they are called home de pot . Maybe thats what kathy meant by saying she loves home depot. Why couldnt they build a walmart in hutto ? At least walmart has McDonalds inside.

Archived