Streetstock Shootout T Shirt Blowout

Starting today through the Cotton Bowl Speedway Race #5 we are discounting the remaining Tshirts until completely sold out. $5 per shirt until gone. We dont have a huge amount left so call me or text me how many you want and sizes. This week I will inventory the amounts on each size. Great holiday gift and priced right.

Starting today through the Cotton Bowl Speedway Race #5 we are discounting the remaining Tshirts until completely sold out. $5 per shirt until gone. We dont have a huge amount left so call me or text me how many you want and sizes. This week I will inventory the amounts on each size. Great holiday gift and priced right.

I want some of these.. 2 xl and 1 lg

• 2 weeks later...

I would like 2 - 2XL (Tech. Guy Cotton Bowl Speedway)

I would like to purchase one, please. 2X Large.

I know, I know, but I'm 6'1" and 235 - my old High School football weight! Only now I'm protecting all that muscle with a few pounds of lard! LOL

Nick

Archived