Making 440 Fit

ZZZBrahmaBull

Has anyone used or seen a Schumacher engine swap kit used to swap out 318 and make a 440 fit?Schumacher says due to the sloppy tolerances when K members were built.It may be difficult to attain correct engine height.Then making headers fit.A better way to do it?

Has anyone used or seen a Schumacher engine swap kit used to swap out 318 and make a 440 fit?Schumacher says due to the sloppy tolerances when K members were built.It may be difficult to attain correct engine height.Then making headers fit.A better way to do it?

Fury, Roadrunner or ?????

I have a buddy who has done just about everything possible to a Roadrunner You can do. I believe he went from a 318 to a 440 (Stroked 5something cuin) motor. Car is unbelievable. Are you looking for a do it yourself kit or someone to do it?

**** Just an FYI, My PM inbox is just about full so let me delete some messages. Please reply here and I'll check back later. Thanks... ****

Fury, Roadrunner or ?????

I have a buddy who has done just about everything possible to a Roadrunner You can do. I believe he went from a 318 to a 440 (Stroked 5something cuin) motor. Car is unbelievable. Are you looking for a do it yourself kit or someone to do it?

**** Just an FYI, My PM inbox is just about full so let me delete some messages. Please reply here and I'll check back later. Thanks... ****

Got a 76 Ply Road Runner and 79 Dodge Aspen.Will need to have chassis fabrication done so just soon get it done in shop.Not sure how well those kits work since extra weight and torque with a bigger motor.Then room to work on the motor without having to pull it.

Archived