9-3-04 I-37 recap?

fatboyracing7

fatboyracing7

Rebelracewriter was on his way to Boone, Ia, for the IMCA Super Nationals. So he wasn't there to do it.

I was there, but was so tired after the races that I didn't even try to track down the results. I am sorry, but that is the way it was.

I may be the "Hardest working race announcer in Texas", but I am also becoming the "Tiredest race announcer in Texas". Two late race nights and over 500 miles driven in a weekend is taken their toll. I am just about whooped!

Just about, not compeltly whooped just yet. I still have some "razzel dazzel" hot air BS left in me. I am just using it a little more sparingly now.

:P

P.S. #1 Jimmy Phillips won the mod race. First ever for him. #13 Howie Marx beat #48 Chris Swenson in LLM. #5 Abraham Mares III, won in Supers and #26 Darin Leonard won in the Pures. In the TOMS, it was #1 Herb Shaw with the win. The #0 of "The Bull" left the track before the horns were desecrated.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel (and does alot of it ;) )

Archived