COME TRY OUT OUR DIRT!

i37DirtTrackMama

I-37 Raceway is back to the racetrack after a week off and looking forward to an exciting night of racing. We will be having a non-sanctioned race for Modifieds and Sport Mods and have been getting reports of visiting cars in many of the classes. We welcome visiting racers to share a night of racing at I-37 Raceway; it should be another night of dirt track racing to remember!

This will be a no-points night for the Modifieds and Sport Mods but regular points night for all our regular classes.

Pit gates open at 3:00 and fans gates at 5:00 with the racing to start at approx 7:00. A full concession stand is located on the grounds as well as a beer garden with your favorite cold beverage. Bring the kids and enjoy a family night at I-37 Raceway.

Let's go DIRT TRACK racin'!!

Unfortunately the #15 LLM (John Owens) is out for the remainder of the season with a blown motor and after coming off 2 2nd place finishes at STS the #42 LLM (Ron Sprayue) will have to sit this one out because of prior business committments.

I do have a motor forsale...ready to run now...359.3 ci..best of best...very strong motor...let me know and we can work out a deal..has about 6 races since refresh...

Unfortunately the #15 LLM (John Owens) is out for the remainder of the season with a blown motor and after coming off 2 2nd place finishes at STS the #42 LLM (Ron Sprayue) will have to sit this one out because of prior business committments.

I do have a motor forsale...ready to run now...359.3 ci..best of best...very strong motor...let me know and we can work out a deal..has about 6 races since refresh...

Would you PM me price and what is in the motor.

Thanks,

Mark

Archived