NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR THE CHARGER CLASS AT SA SPEEDWAY

GUYS ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR THE CHARGER CLASS AT SA SPEEDWAY!!! I GOT A FB MEASSGE FROM CHRIS THIS MORNING SAYING IF THEY DONT GET ANYMORE ENTRIES BY SEPT 15TH THEIR GOING TO DO AWAY WITH THE CLASS. SO IF YOU HAVE ENTREST IN THE CLASS AND YOU HAVE A REASON WHY YOU HAVENT SENT YOURS IN CONTACT THEM BY EMAIL OR CALL!! WHEN WE ASKED ON SPEEDZONE WHEN ALL THIS WAS COMING ABOUT WHO WOULD RACE THIS CLASS WE HAD AROUND 20 PEOPLE SAY THEY WERE RUNNING NOW WE ONLY HAVE THREE ENTRIES.IF YOU WANT TO BE APART OF A REALLY GOOD SHOW AND BE APART OF THE COME BACK GET THEM IN BEFORE SEPT 15TH!! THANKS DONNIE I`M ALSO HEARING FROM THEM WE ARE GOING TO ALEAST NEED 10 CARS BUT I KNOW WE CAN DO BETTER THEN THAT.

I`m hearing yesterday we had around 4 more cars sent their entries in but we still need to get the car count up!! So all you Thunderhill Raceway drivers get off your A$$ and get yours in and all you I-37 dirtbags get yours in then we`ll have a great glass put togther! And i was kidding about the dirtbags. We were dirt racers ourselfs a couple of years back it would be a honor to race with all you guys!! this could be the greatest show on earth!!! :P

Archived