Shootout tire rule clarification

As far as the series is concerned regarding tire grooving and siping. There is no concern, period! As long as you are running a G60 or a dirt boss "as applicable to you're declared rules" (basically the two supported tires) we allow both grooving and siping. Nor do we care how much or how little grooving or siping is done. This is a series clarification and only applies to series races. Please refer to your local track for their local rules and how they are enforced.

This msg was requested to be posted after several phones calls asking for clarification so everyone is on the same page for this coming weekend. Good luck to everyone.

Edited by Danielsen Motorsports

GREAT I LIKE THAT RULE. GROOVING TIRES CAN BE SOME SORT OF ART FORM, BUT I THINK ITS MORE OF A PREFERENCE, SOME OF US JUST SIT AROUND WITH A GROOVING IRON AND COLD BEER AND GET CREATIVE [OR STUPID I AM NOT SURE] I HAVE WALKED AROUND THE PITS LOOKING AT DIFFERENT TIRE GROOVING AND I DONT THINK IT MAKES THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE. JUST MY OPINION. GET ER DONE.

BOBBY JACK

Edited by Racer 88