Can't Control all the Folks all the time!

keep trying #9

Drivers and Teams at THR:

Please be aware that just because you hear people booing, it dose not mean all in the group are doing so. One or two people in a group booing should not reflect on the whole group or other drivers. You have some folks who are more vocal than others.

This is a free country we live in and we ALL have a right to our opinions and voices.

DRIVERS can NOT control what the fans do.

Fans only see what they can from where they sit and don't have the benefit of all pertinent information when something happens on the track.

Sometimes we just have to let things go even if we don't agree with what is being done.

JMO

Most of us are adults, so be of good cheer as you go about your daily lives.

A smile takes fewer muscles then a frown. I will try to give you each a smile !! (I need to save all the muscles I have left in my face.)

Aunt Sharon :wub:

SS #9

Welcome to the world of motorsports, and alchohol. Too bad it (beer) is probably the number one seller at most tracks in the stands. Races are much funner to watch sober... JMO.

Tim

P.S. Frances is on the way. :(

I'M NOT THE SAME TYPE OF RESON WHEN I DRINK. WHEN I DRINK I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT!!! I WOULD HATE FOR SOMEONE TO SAY "LOOK AT THAT ALCHOLIC" :o WHO ME? BUT IF I'M NOT DRINKIN' WATCH OUT :blink:

I MUST HAVE BEEN DRINLING TOOOOOOOOO MUCH STA NIGHT CUZ I DON'T HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT YA'LL ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

AUNT SHARON, PLEASE LET ME IN ON THE GOSSIP. OR WELL MAYBE NOT, I HAVE TO CONFESS ENOUGH, TO THE LORD, AT NIGHT. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS ONE WOULD BE WORTH IT, OR WOULD IT? YOU TELL ME :)

TRACEY TEER/ #2 SS/ BOBBY'S SISTER

Archived