TRACK WATER

cblgdc

is this toward the track being super dry? it dried up up real quick and boy cars were super fast last race weekend. its been a wild season tho i havnt raced this year i been out to watch and i just want to say great job to track owners, staff, drivers, crew memebers, and race fans it has been an awesome year of racing AGAIN :) oh and boy me and my dad love the charlie burgers keep 'em comin!

I think the comment came from Jim's comment in the drivers meeting that they had run out of water and what you see is what you get to race on, i don't think it was negative towards the track per say just a question that came from the drivers meeting. Then again, I may be wrong cause that has happend before...carry on

joe

Whats the situation for watering the track this week?Or will there be water for the track?

Thanks

Yes the question was from the drivers meeting ,they said you ran out of water for the track.Dont mind the dry track,sure saves time and water washing the car.But a little bit wetter than last would be nice.

Archived