Elco auctions

Bigdogracing777

Just thought to mention if you got $125,000 laying around elco auctions in Odem tx is selling the 2006 Nascar Monte Carlo driven by Kevin Harvik I saw where someone mentioned the other one here on LSS a while back if i remember right thats what it went for. Maybe someone (Nick) can go to elco auctions and post the pics they have on here They also had some other things Nascar related.

Just thought to mention if you got $125,000 laying around elco auctions in Odem tx is selling the 2006 Nascar Monte Carlo driven by Kevin Harvik I saw where someone mentioned the other one here on LSS a while back if i remember right thats what it went for. Maybe someone (Nick) can go to elco auctions and post the pics they have on here They also had some other things Nascar related.

BIGDOG I DO THAT AUCTION I`M ONE OF THE AUCTIONEERS THERE AND I WILL BE THERE FOR THIS ONE. THE LAST CAR WE SOLD IN JUNE WAS A DALE JR CAR AND YES IT BROUGHT $125,000!! YOU CAN GO TO ELCOAUCTIONS.COM AND SEE THE PHOTOS AND LINE UP OD ALL THE ITEMS WE WILL BE SSEELING THIS WEEKEND IN ODEM ,TX :ph34r:

Archived